I’m not going to lie, this week I’m having a very hard time staying positive, so Three on Thursday might be a bit weak. I would apologize, but honestly, I’m too exhausted to care.
Three Things that make Me Happy
1) I am potentially inappropriately obsessed with PB2. I seriously ate it 3 times today, and loved every single but of it.
Image from kitchen-tested.com
2) I had an awesome conversation with my boss’ boss today, but it also really stressed me out. I need to make some decisions about what I want to be when I grow up.
3) I am only 3 weeks away from seeing college friends I haven’t seen in 10 years. I am super excited.
Three Areas of Focus
1) Getting my butt out of bed and working out in the morning. The last 2 weeks have reminded me that evening workouts are a luxury and cannot be counted on. I haven’t walked in my door before 7 lately, and am beyond exhausted every single day. This cannot go on for much longer before I break down, or get sick.
2) Revisit my meal planning. I got too creative, and I think I’m eating more than I need to. I need to scale back, and refocus on fueling my body.
3) Put up some art! I’ve got some great stuff for my bare walls, and it will make my apartment feel more and more like home. This weekend I will get some put up or at least figure out what will go where. Then I can also finally get a little something from Ava + Liam
1) I’ve been cooking more again, and coming up with new recipes. I love it. Cooking is my happy place.
2) I booked a specialized sports massage for Saturday at Phila Massages, and I cannot wait. I need this more than I can even put words together to explain.
3) Karen and I made it through our longest run ever: 15 miles. It actually felt really good, and I’m excited to run a half marathon as a training run this weekend. Just me, the trail, and the hundreds of other bikers and runners out.
Your turn: Tell me what makes you happy, area of focus and accomplishment for the week.
Also, best advice for getting workouts in before 6 am?!