Ahhhhh I’m out of control with excitement this week.
Yes, just like this
Things I’m happy About
– I get to see business school friends this weekend. It’s my 5 year reunion! I cannot believe I’ve been out for 5 years. It will involve lots of laughing, lots of looking at pics of people’s kids, and topped off with dinner, drinks and dancing at Heinz Field. Killer!
– I am planning a long weekend to Florida with some of my favorite girls! It will involve Disney, Harry Potter, and general relaxation. And of course laughing, fruity beverages, and pool time.
– Things at work are going really well. It’s pretty great.
Areas of Focus
– My eating has not been great since race weekend. I need to get back on track!
– Sleep. Again, I’m finding myself staying up later than I should be for stupid reasons. I need to get back to my routine.
– Organize! It’s spring, so it’s time for spring cleaning. I need to purge and organize.
– I finished my first 10 mile race, and had negative splits.
– I fell off the super healthy eating wagon, and the world didn’t end.
– I got my niece and my mom’s birthday presents to them before their birthdays. This hasn’t happened in like 10 years.
What are your 3 things this week?